Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best of Twitter: The Skippy Chronicles, Vol. 1

By Pauly
Hollyeird, CA

I've been on Twitter for a couple of weeks and encouraged Skippy to join because he originally got me into blogging. Time to pay it back. I figured that he's get hooked on it... and he did, which is great because his tweets almost always make me laugh my ass off.

Twitter is sort of tough in that you have only 146 characters to speak your mind. Brevity is essential. There's a lot of good content out there, but Skippy's fodder always rises to the top.

Here's the Best of Skippy on Twitter over the last few days...
Speed Racer is getting blistering reviews. Perhaps I will save my money. I will put Skittles in a blender and watch that for two hours.

I had a brilliant idea but I already forgot it.

I am going to write "The 18 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork" just to prove the guy the wrote the book about 17 laws wrong.

Re: today's Family Circus: Who got finger paint all over mom and dad's S&M dungeon? Once again, Billy and Dolly pin the blame on Not Me. about 6 hours ago from web

Stopped at a red light this morning, I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw a woman slap her kid.

Chinese food for lunch. Will keep leftover rice to sell on eBay to third world at enormous profit.

Do I like Madonna because I'm gay, or am I gay because I like Madonna? Either way, I'll pick up her new album this week.

New superhero idea: Irony Man
Keep it up, Skippy...

No comments:

Post a Comment