Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New FSL Banners and So Long, Willie

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Blinders sent me a couple of the new banners for Fantasy Sports Live.

Here's one...

If you want to sign up for an account, please use bonus code: Pauly.

* * * * *

By now you have read the news... Willie Randolph was fired at 12:15am PDT or at 3:15am NYC time.

Growing up my two favorite Yankees were Craig Nettles and Willie Randolph. I was super happy when Joe Torre added Willie to his staff during the Yanks run in the late 1990s. I was sort of hoping he would take the helm once Torre left. Alas, Willie was offered the Mets job and took it, while Torre told Steinberenner to fuck off and flew the coup for Hollyweird. The Yankees job went to Joe Giradi, who I'm still not too keen on. Maybe Joe will get the ax on a West Coast road trip and Willie will become the next Yankees manager?

Check out Buster Olney's piece Randolph victim of Mets' circus where he took Mets management behind the shed. Well deserved.

FYI... I have one MLB parlay today... the Yankees, White Sox, and Diamondbacks.

I also bet on Italy to beat France and Holland over Romania.

No comments:

Post a Comment