Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2:35am...

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Still at work. One more player must bust out and I get to go home. We might be here a while.

I have been doing many things to kill the time...

I pre-wrote an article for LasVegasVegas.

Flipchip told me a couple of old Vietnam stories.

I won $150 in lime tossing today against Otis.

I lost $30 in throwing things bets with Otis and Michalski out back in the area that used to be the Poker Kitchen. I won a few bucks in "golfing" props... specifically hitting empty Gatorade bottles over a wall with a piece of PVC piping. When it came to throwing the PVC pipe as a javelin... I got smoked. Michalski can definitely bring it although he tossed the faux javelin like Lamar Latrell (aka the gay black guy in Revenge of the Nerds).

I recorded a podcast with Benjo for Tao of Pokerati.

I downloaded another BTreotch mix from Coventry.

No comments:

Post a Comment