Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Garry Wins Birthday Tournament, Phish DVD Review, and Baseball & Poker

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

I hosted a private tournament last night to celebrate the Tao of Poker's 5th Birthday. 519 players showed up. My buddy and colleague Garry Gates bested the tough field and won the tournament and a special prize packpage from the Borgata which included two nights in their swanky hotel and a $5,000 entry into one of their tournaments in September.

Check out the recap of the festivities... Garry Gates Wins Tao of Poker's 5th Birthday Tournament; Gets the 'Juice' and a 5K Seat to the Borgata.

I also published a review of the new Phish DVD titled Walnut Creek. I got an advanced copy courtesy of Phish's PR people (thanks Beth!) in Vermont. I watched it twice and then wrote up the review.

Check out the... Walnut Creek DVD review.

I also had an article published recently in Poker Player Newspaper where I briefly compared baseball and poker.

Check out... Baseball and Poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment