Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horse Sex Fever

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

I haven't checked the stats on my Flickr account in a couple of months. Brandon pissing behind a bush in Australia used to be my most popular photo. He's been eclipsed by... horse sex fever.

You can view it... here. (NSFW)

You sick fucks. By the way, I can track how many of you actually click through. Some of you are curious, while others might even masturbate to the image. Sick. All of you are deranged motherfuckers.

So, did you like it? If you were afraid to look, I took a photo of a DVD in the the front store window of an XXX video store in the red light district in Amsterdam. There's a beastiality video called Horse Sex Fever. You don't actually see and equine penis penetrating a young blonde's body. But you see her boobies, her snatch, and a horse.

To be honest, I think it's rather ordinary and one of my least favorite shots from the hundreds of pics I took in Amsterdam over the last couple of years.

In fact, I encourage you to check out my Amsterdam collection which is made up of four different galleries from various trips with Change100 or raging solo or when I lived there last summer with Benjo and Johnny Mushrooms.

Oh in case you were wondering...
Pauly's Top 5 Most Popular Photos in Flickr
1. Horse Sex Fever
2. Sour Diesel Kush
3. Pants of the Day
4. Dank
5. Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Brandon slipped to 7th place. And yes, photos of marijuana dominated the Top 10 with three photos. A yellow dildo was in 8th place, while one of my favorites... Uncle Ted and Hot Chick... sits at in the number nine spot.

More links... my Flickr page and all of my different galleries (or sets).

No comments:

Post a Comment