Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Movie Quotes Revealed

By Pauly
Atlantic City, NJ

Got a lot of emails asking me the source of the quotes in the post from Tuesday. Here they are...

1. "Brandt can't watch..." - The Big Lebowski
2. "My job consists..." - American Beauty
3. "I'm in the junkie limbo..." - Trainspotting
4. "He is the sweetest guy..." - SuperBad
5. "Haven't you seen Boyz N The Hood?..." - Swingers
6. "It's not Bertrand Russell..." - Taxi Driver
7. "And I guess that was your accomplice..." - Fargo
8. "Of course I'm respectable..." - Chinatown
9. "What we have here, little yellow sister..." - Full Netal Jacket
10. "One thing I could never stand was to see a filthy, dirty old drunkie..." - A Clockwork Orange
11. "Let's make some fuckin' money, folks." - Magnolia
12. "I did Shakespeare in the Park, Max. I got mugged..." - Annie Hall
13. "It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy..." - Spinal Tap
14. "You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX..." - Fight Club

No comments:

Post a Comment