Friday, September 12, 2008

Pauly's Pub and Other Fantasy Football Update - Week 1

By Pauly
Atlantic City

Senor and I won our first game in the Lamont Jordan Fantasy Football League. That''s a 14-team league made up of lawyers and other middle-aged guys. Uncle Jodd's Band is 1-0. Our team is Tony Romo, Larry Johnson, Thomas Jones, Boldin, Santana Moss, and J. Shockey. Our WR corp put up more points than our RBs.

I'm off to a slow start in Grid Iron and College Football Pool. I'm in a confidence pool with some of my fraternity brothers and I think that I'm 12th out of 40 or so.

However... I'm near the top of the Pauly's Pub pool. Jordan and Professional Keno Player Neil Fontenot are tied for first place...
Pauly's Pub - Top 9 thru Week 1:
1 HighOnPork (Jordan) 12
1 Emilio Estevez (N. Fontenot) 12
3 Shakedown Street (Pauly) 11
3 Oyster Bay Moore (J. Moore) 11
3 Istanbul Bulls (J. Schanzer) 11
3 how bout a fresca (b. singer) 11
3 Niggling Groin Injuries (Aussie Garth) 11
3 JJ's Funky Chicken Shack (GMoney) 11
3 Feedsack Jenkins (Daddy) 11

Click here for full standings and results.
Aussie Garth won the pool last year and we're trying bring the title back home to America.

I also go my ass kicked in Sundays with Dr. Pauly, which is a contest being held over at Fantasy Sports Live. Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment