Sunday, January 25, 2009

Recent Twitter Links: Grilled Cheese, MLK, the NSA, and the Fleet Foxes

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

I link up a lot of stuff on Twitter. The majority of those things are links to recent posts on Tao of Pauly or Tao of Poker. However, over the last week or so, I managed to link up a bunch of other random things...
I always knew that they were potheads... you'd be shocked to see some of your best childhood friends are ganja addicts. (Photobucket)

With the girlfriend in Chile, I had to cook for myself and whipped up a sexy grilled cheese one night. (Flickr)

On Friday night, we had an earthquake in LA. Nothing too big, just a 3.4. The epicenter was approximately 4 miles away. (USGS)

Some guy who went to my high school directed an indie film that just came out called The Marconi Brothers. (MarconiBros.com)

A whistle blower suggested that Big Brother has spied on everyone particularly journalists. (Raw Story)

What's wrong with this picture that Mean Gene took last summer in Las Vegas? (Flickr)

One of my favorite sports writers, Steve Rosenbloom, made fun of his hometown Bulls when they lost to the Knicks. (Chicago Tribune)

On MLK Day, I linked up his last speech ever. Wonder if he knew he was going to die the next day? Seemed like he was speaking with a sense of urgency there. (YouTube)

If you like the Fleet Foxes, here are videos of their two performances on SNL two weekends ago. (Coventry)

And for the Phisheads, I can't stop listening to Halley's Comet from the Hampton, VA show on 11.22.97. (Phishows.com)
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment