Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tao of Pokerati: Benjo in NYC

By Pauly
Paradise Island, Bahamas


Shortly before I headed to the Bahamas, Benjo visited New York City for a couple of days and we taped a couple of episodes of Tao of Pokerati. Episode 7.1 is by far my favorite.
Book 7: Big Apple Benjo
Episode 7.1: Jailhouse Rocks and Maniacs (3:15)
Michalski went AWOL and we speculated his potential whereabouts which eventually led to a discussion on poker in prison.

Episode 7.2: The (French) Year in Review (4:49)
A serious episode. For once. I asked Benjo to give me the 2008 highlights in the French poker world.

Episode 7.3: Hookers around the World! (5:06)
Benjo shared his stories about working girls in Marrakesh and I let him on about the ads in the back of the Village Voice.
And don't forget that you can always check out the Tao of Pokerati archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment