Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Positive Affirmations

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.
I do not have the swine flu, I'm just suffering from lingering opiate withdrawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment