Friday, July 03, 2009

The Main Event... Begins

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Something happened a few summers ago that changed my life. Over 1 million visitors headed to my poker blog during the final two weeks of the WSOP to follow along with my coverage at the $10,000 buy-in Main Event Championship.

It's been a wild ride since then.

The Main Event is upon us now. I don't have as much pressure to cover the event like I did in the past, which kinda makes it way more fun. I really had a blast since I returned from Phish tour. The few problems I had were all logistical things off not related to my writing, so I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, over the next two weeks, I dunno how much I'll be posting here. I'm anticipating 20+ hour work days, which is par for the course. Rest assured, I'll be updating Tao of Poker almost hourly.

Here's an index of end of day recaps of the WSOP over the last week or so...
Day 34: David Bach Wins $50,000 HORSE Championship and What Does Benjo Think, Vol. 2

Day 33: Gus Hansen Orgasm

Day 32: Undercover and What Does Benjo Think?

Day 31: Horses, Deuces, and DonkeyBombers

Day 30: Dying HORSE and Never Mind the Pollocks, Here Come the Sex Pistols

Day 29: Jeff Goldblum Is Not Dead

Day 28: Lisandro's Hat Trick

Day 27: The Weigh In and the Miami John Incident
That's it for now. Less than two weeks and I get to leave this hell hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment