Los Angeles, CA
I try to read a book every day. I usually knock off a book every four or five days. Sometimes faster. The new Pynchon book is a little tougher to blaze through. That might take me a couple of weeks of reading 20-30 pages a day because his words are so rich. Too much is overload.
Most recently, I delved into my limited collection of books in L.A. and re-read several favorites of mine. A few were on Nicky's shelves...
Last 5 Books I Re-Read...All amazing reads the second time through, especially Beckerman's book.
1. Just a Geek by Wil Wheaton
2. The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King by Michael Craig
3. Positively Fifth Street by Jim McManus
4. On Writing by Stephen King
5. Dumbocracy by Marty Beckerman