Thursday, December 17, 2009

Las Vegas Recaps

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

I spent the last couple of days looking at photographs, deciphering my notes, and re-reading Twitter in order to write a three-part recap of the Las Vegas trip. Trip reports are never easy to write, but I finally finished them and posted the three-part series on Tao of Poker. Check it out...
WPBT Vegas Part I: Taste the Fear
WPBT Vegas Part II: Friday Night Amateurs and Astin Wins the 6th Annual WPBT Holiday Classic
WPBT Vegas Part III: Sunday Sunday
And as per usual, my brother hit a grand slam with his recap. He really only writes one thing a year -- and it's by far the best trip report out of our group of friends. You can't miss it...
Derek's Holiday Classic Recap
And yes, I posted a gallery of photos...
WPBT Vegas 2009 Photos
And don't forget about the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment