Friday, February 12, 2010

The Things They Twitter'd: Unhappy Hipsters, Google Buzz, and Raging in Miami

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

I've been harping on the downside to the Twitter a lot these days. How about I gush over a few upsides? Sometimes I come across cool stuff that my friends link up. Here are a few of those blogworthy items from the Twatterverse...
I found my new favorite website... Unhappy Hipsters. Wow. I howl with every caption. (via @BettyUndergrnd)

What's the buzz with Google Buzz? Details of Google's attempt to thwart Facebook in the fickle social media arena. (via @Iggylicious)

Guide to sex, drugs, gambling, and living large in South Florida. It's funny because it's true. Pure gold. Best advice on scoring hookers and blow in Miami. (via @JasonSpacemanTN)

No comments:

Post a Comment