Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lebowski's Bikini Babes

Thanks to Sigge for pointing out this video...


  1. Sigg3.net1:37 PM

    I must admit that I've never really understood the fascination of The Big Lebowski. I was so disappointed when I saw it, from all the hype I'd heard. Then again, I should prolly get off your lawn.. :D

  2. michael f.9:05 AM

    Huge Lebowski fan. Fan of chicks in bikinis. Chicks in bikinis acting Lebowski...not so much.

  3. 5star4:22 AM

    Catching one liners and specific informative details on hot bikini, beach bikinis, gauze bikinis, metallic bikinis, sexy bikinis, patriotic bikinis et al are available at the website:http://www.squidoo.com/verysexybikini. As you get in touch with this site, it further leads you to an authentic online bikini store where a range of trendy bikinis are sold at affordable rates.