Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Surviving Days 1-12

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

I'm swamped with writing elsewhere, which is why I haven't been saying much here. Anyway... I promise that the following Tao of Poker recaps have as little poker content as possible. I had the tremendous opportunity to write about a couple of epic stories that occurred during the first 12 days of the WSOP. You might be interested in a few...
Day 1: The Cold Open
Day 2: Not So Easy Rider
Day 3: Scandi Mafia and Donkulus' Comet
Day 4: Band of Brothers and Here Come the Russians Reprise
Day 5: Redemption Song - The Grinder Wins Player's Championship
Day 6: Welcome to the Sausage Factory and the Return of Triple Draw Fargis
Day 7: The Marvelous British Invasion
Day 8: Darth Hellmuth
Day 9: God Save the Queen and Seven for Men
Day 10: Most Likely You Go Durrrr's Way (And I'll Go Mine)
Day 11: Durrrr Hangover, Hooker Quota, and Orange Tossing
Day 12: The Kassela Chainsaw Massacre
Days 5, 8, and 10 are my favorites.

By the way, you can always check out the daily happenings of my adventures in Las Vegas via Twitter (@taopauly).

1 comment: