Friday, March 18, 2011

Around the Horn: Trailer Park Boys, March Madness Betting & Drinking, Meltdown, Tao of Bacon, The Waffles Report, and Anonymous v. Bankers

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

A few items of note from the other tentacles of the Tao octopus...
I'm semi-live tweeting my intoxication levels as I watch and gamble on March Madness.

Insights (or warnings) into my basketball bets.

My new favorite show... The Trailer Park Boys. It's Canadian humour at its finest.

New photos have been added to Tao of Bacon.

I posted a couple of link dumps on the nuclear meltdown in Japan.

It was a good week with a couple of rants from Waffles' latest column...The Waffles Report.

The collective known as Anonymous is taking on the global bankers and the Federal Reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment