Monday, September 05, 2011

Colorado End of Summer

By Pauly
Denver, CO

Man, I fucking love Colorado. Living here for at least a year is on my bucket list. I've been coming out to Colorado ever since the Joker moved out there. I also go out every summer after the WSOP because it helps me decompress after two months in Vegas. The hippie-world is the antithesis of the baller, gambler's lifestyle I cover as a poker reporter.


Anyway, I always have a blast in Colorado and party it up like it's 1999. Nicky and I survived three Phish shows to close out their summer tour. The boys from Vermont even played an entire show only with song titles starting with the letter S. Read my recaps and all about the hijinks with the Joker, the Party Bus, and the rest of the Colorado crew...
9.2.11 - The S Show
9.3.11 - Diseasetweeze
9.4.11 - Ghost-Forget
Summer fun has officially come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. I SEE... GOOGLE ANDROID... INVADING... a MACBOOK........

    lol...... I TOO.... am entering ANDROID MODE... getting a new CELL...
    w internet .... texting and unlimited VOICE..... I will be in touch... lol...
    glad you enjoyed PHISH's final summer shows......

    ReplyDelete