Thursday, October 06, 2011

Flamed by Lady Gaga Sheeple

By Pauly
San Francisco, CA

I got a couple of pieces of hysterical hate mail because of something I wrote about Lady Gaga. I mean, really? Lady fucking Gaga? With all the craziness going on in the world, I expect I'd get slammed for some of my anarchist political views, but then again sheeple ignore anything political unless it involved a Presidential election, however, the moment you rock their boat with blasphemy about Lady Gaga, they get their panties in a twist, or a little sand in the vag, or a baseball bat logged up their anal tract... all over this throw-away article I wrote while crocked to the tits on painkillers.... Lady Gaga the Illuminati Puppet.

For fuck's sake. Lighten up, folks. Lady Gaga is not the savior, unless she can figure out how to bail out Greece and end our multi-trillion dollar deficit.

Never underestimate the stupidity of sheeple. Baaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment