Monday, November 07, 2011

Covering the November Nine and Cranking Out 6 New Podcasts

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Man, it's been a while since I logged one of those crazy 15-hour days. But, I had fun for the first time covering poker in... shit, I can't recall when it's been so long. Anyway, if you're interested, check out what I cranked out on Sunday... 2011 November Nine Live Blog.

I also recorded six new episodes of the Tao of Pokerati podcast with Michalski. It's the fastest/quickest poker podcast on the interwebs. We've migrated our podcasts to Sound Cloud. Listen to them here...
Tao of Pokerati Podcast - 2011 November Nine Edition
Episode 1: Evolution
Episode 2: Naming Names
Episode 3: Betting on Belize
Episode 4: Non-Silence of the Lambs
Episode 5: Giannetti Lives
Episode 6: Quad Lambs
I still have one more day of work ahead of me. There's three players left in the WSOP Main Event. First place wins $8.7 million. Will it be an American named Ben Lamb (real name), a Martin Staszko from the Czech Republic, or Pius Heinz aka the German with all the chips? Tune in to Tao of Poker on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment