Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Around the Web: Late November and Early December

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

A big hearty fuck you to the old fart-stain who thought he was clever by calling me a lazy drug addict for not writing about poker anymore. Yep, I devoted nearly everyday for eight fucking years to one subject... writing for free mind you... and it's still not enough for some malcontents.

Yes, fuck you old man. Even jacked up on enough pills to keep Lindsay Lohan cooking for a month, I still cranked out more content in a half-baked coma than he can ever dream of in a decade.

Here's a quick list of some non-freelance things I worked on (for free for the pure love of the subject matter) in the last week or so, and I wasn't even trying...
Coventry Music:
Lana Del Rey Shit Show
Turbo Review: Phil Lesh & Friends 11/30/12 
Turbo Review: Phil Lesh & Friends 12/1/12
Turbo Review: Phil Lesh & Friends 12/2/12
RIP Dave Brubeck
Tao of Fear:
Why Has NASA Never Returned to the Moon?
Stop the Revolution, Start the Evolution
Les Stroud (a.k.a. Survivor-man) on Joe Rogan

Ocelot Sports:
Over 88, Helicopter Ben, and Hillary's Ice Box
Muting the Talking Heads, Melo ISO, and Sanchez Benched
Not mentioned is the random shit I post on my Tumblr page like cartoon dogs eating magic mushrooms.

Anyway, I know the best way to get rid of a troll is to ignore them, but every once in a while, it feels good to kick them in the nutsack and tell them to piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment