Friday, January 11, 2013

Around the Horn: Nirvana, Honey Nut Melo, NBA in Seattle, and NFL Playoffs

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Today is a travel day for me and I don't have much time to dick around which is the perfect time for a link dump of sorts.

Over at Coventry, I posted a video of Nirvana circa 1991 and Kurt Cobain brawls with a security guard onstage.

If you're an NFL fan, that you must be excited about the playoffs. I wrote a NFL Divisional Playoffs Betting Preview for MatchBook. Take a peek.

I wrote a few things for Ocelot Sports this week... and sounded off on the Melo/KG spat involving Honey Nute Cheerios. That post is titled... Honey Nut Melo.

I also wrote something about an NBA possibly returning to Seattle... Seattle Sonics Reprise? Or Meet the Seattle Kings?

Also, this week's highlights on Ocelot Sports featured posts by Shamus sounding off on MLB's Hall of Fame Shutout, plus Joe Speaker had some things to say about the return of the NHL season with The Ice Hockey Cometh.

This week's writing music included... The Who and Herbie Hancock.

No comments:

Post a Comment