Friday, July 26, 2013

Seattle Pic Dump

By Pauly
Seattle, WA

I returned to one of my favorite corners of the world... Seattle, Washington. I lived there over 15 years ago and it was one of the most content periods of my life. I'd love to move back there someday. Even Nicky warmed up to the idea of relocating to Seattle... someday. Who knows? Maybe I'll reboot Tao of Poker for a couple of years and then sell the fucker and use the proceeds to buy some property in Seattle and/or Colorado.

I hung out with some old friends, like the original Kung-Fu Tom, who tried to convince me to learn bass so we can start a funk band together called White Men Can't Funk. Johnnie also took us out on his boat as we cruised Lake Washington. Check out Nicky's vine of our boat ride.

Here are a few images from Seattle...


View from West Seattle

click on image to see bigger view

Capt. Johnnie

Nicky took this from the Bainbridge Island ferry
Trippiest painting I saw in a long time (via SAM)

No comments:

Post a Comment