Monday, May 19, 2014

JTSMD: Summer Reading for $1

Los Angeles

A blast from the past. Nicky and I recorded this single podcast episode roughly three years ago. At the time (May 2011), Nicky interviewed me about the (impending) release of my first novel Jack Tripper Stole My Dog.

This is a short interview clocking in at 5 and a half minutes...



I thought I might have a follow-up episode or two, but that never happened! Like so many projects/creative ideas I get, I very rarely follow through on them. But in this case, I finally followed through on 1) finishing the novel that I originally wrote in November of 2002, and 2) getting JTSMD published.

Pick up a copy of JTSMD for your Kindle for only 99 cents. Yes, less than a buck. You can't get anything for a $1 anymore, so it's almost free.

If you're a Luddite, or prefer physical books like me, then you can purchase a real copy here, but that'll cost you $8.99.

And don't forget this hilarious review of Jack Tripper Stole My Dog from someone I never met before and someone who randomly stumbled upon the book...


Buy Jack Tripper Stole My Dog: KindleAmazon
Twitter: @JackTripperBook

No comments:

Post a Comment