Thursday, January 01, 2015

SoFla New Years

Miami, FL


Happy New Year from South Florida!

I might as well be in a foreign country. Feels like I'm in South America but with a lot of random gringos and hippie everywhere.

I survived 2014. So did you if you are reading this. I wish you a healthy 2015. Hope it's better than 2014. It was truly a bizzaro year. Felt like we were all trapped in the Matrix, but on a batch of really bad, dark acid.

I'm fortunate to spend a little time in Miami before I head back to California. It's been a long two plus weeks on the road in frigid NYC. My body is more SoCal these days so I adapted to the warmer climates. Hence why Miami's balmy 80+ degree weather sits well with me.

Resolutions? I never really make them. I thinkt hey are a cop out for people who want to feel better about improving themselves without actually doing the deed. Change comes from within... not externally, or whatever you post on Facebook.

What's that cliche again? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

If you truly are trying to turn something around... then I certainly wish you the best and will be cheering you along from the sidelines. And if you're gonna get stuck in the same rut like the rest of us schmucks... I also wish you the best. Misery loves company, eh?

Cheer up. It's the dawn of a new calendar year!

No comments:

Post a Comment