Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015 and the Annual Re-Reading of Augie Wren's Christmas Story

New York City

I often like to break tradition, but every Christmas morning I do the same thing... get incredibly stoned to the bejesus. The second thing I do... is re-read Auggie Wren's Christmas Story.

I know, you're getting deja vu or pissed that I've become a lazy stoner who recycles content. But yeah if this story sounds familiar, it is because I pimp it out every December 25th. Or, if you are a fan of 90s indie cinema, you might have heard the monologue via the Brooklyn-centric film Smoke (directed by Wayne Wang).


Happy Christmas to your consumer-addled family members!


2 comments:

  1. Crap. Another year shot. Got my tax statements from employers. I think my resolution this year, without promising anything, mind, will be to stop working.
    New Year, Hoss. It will be a good one. Uh! That's and order.

    ReplyDelete