Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5 Lists of 5

It has been a while since I did one of these...

Last 5 Flicks I Watched...
1. Slapshot
2. Assault on Precint 13
3. Constatine
4. Goodfellas
5. Bookies

Last 5 Books I Read...
1. East Village Tetraology by Arthur Nersesian
2. The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts
3. The Warrior Within by John Liitle
4. The Way of Zen by Alan Watts
5. The Best Hand I Ever Played by Steve Rosenbloom

5 Random Meals in Las Vegas...
1. Mint chocolate gelato at Jean Phillipe
2. $5 breakfast special at Ellis Island
3. In & Out Burger with Spaceman
4. Silverton buffet with Grubby
5. Spicy Buffalo chicken strips at Denny's

Last 5 Blogs I Read...
1. Shane Nickerson
2. Lone Star Molly
3. Neal Pollock
4. Aaron Gleeman
5. Raymi

Recent Writing Music...
1. The Wood Brothers
2. Soulive with John Scofield
3. Jeff Tweedy
4. Black Uhuru
5. Beastie Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment