Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Pieces of Pauly

What did I eat Monday? For breakfast, I ate a chocolate frosted donut and an orange gatorade. I ate at the Courthouse Diner for lunch... a bacon and swiss cheeseburger deluse (with fries) and a iced tea with lemon. Before lunch ended and I had to go back in for jury duty, I grabbed two quick pints of Stella Artois at the Yankees Tavern. Dinner was cheese ravioli with marinara sauce.


Last 5 Books I Saw People Reading at Jury Duty...
1. Blue Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson
2. The Holy Bible
3. The Other Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
5. Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter

No comments:

Post a Comment