Friday, September 15, 2006

List of 5

I haven't done one of these big lists of 5 random things in a while.

Last 5 Books I Saw People Reading in Airports...
1. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
2. The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy
3. Six Bad Things by Charlie Huston
4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
5. Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt

Last 5 Books I Saw People Reading on the Subway...
1. The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner
2. The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt
3. The Holy Bible
4. Only Revolutions by Mark Z. Danielewski
5. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

Last 5 Movies I Saw...
1. Factotum
2. Little Miss Sunshine
3. Clerks 2
4. Snakes on a Plane
5. The Island

Recent Writing Music...
1. Black Keys
2. Django Reinhardt
3. The Wood Brothers
4. Velvet Underground
5. Karl Denson

Last 5 Blogs I Read...
1. Joe Speaker
2. Raymi
3. AlCantHang
4. Aaron Gleeman
5. Neal Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment