Friday, June 18, 2010

This Week in Poker - Episode 1

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

My buddies from Wicked Chops Poker recently launched a new weekly live webcast called This Week In Poker. It will be hosted over at This Week In, which is the brainchild of Jason Calacanis and Kevin Pollack.

The first episode was broadcast this past Tuesday. I was one of the guests on the inaugural episode with Oscar-nominated actress Jen Tilly. Phil Hellmuth was scheduled to be the third guest, but he was a no-show and luckily, the gang let Jen Tilly talk about a ton of funny shit.

I was truly honored to have been part of the first show, and I hope to make another cameo before the summer ends to plug Lost Vegas. When the WSOP is over, the show will move to its home studio in L.A., so there's a very good chance I make a few in-studio cameos.

I was very nervous to start out because I'm used to doing radio and podcasts, but not TV/video. I finished strong which was important. It was kinda cool that I got to "open" for Jen Tilly as the warm up act.


No comments:

Post a Comment