Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Señor Update!



I got a couple of e-mails from Señor in the last week... he's currently in India, visited war weary Kashmir, and is off to Bhutan this week. His next stop after that? Vietnam...

Date: 1/24/2003 8:32:44 AM EST
From: Señor
To: McGrupp
Subj: Cheese in Japan

Just got back from Kashmir! The city (Srinagur) Is a war torn grey dreary depressing fucking place. The weather was like 20 below and the military presence was intence...but I took a three hour car ride into the heart of the Himalayas and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life!!!!!! By the way, how about Pitino back in the top ten again, unreal!!!! How are you nan???? SEEYA!!!

Señor



Date: 1/27/2003 8:38:07 AM EST
From: Señor
To: McGrupp
Subj: Re: Asian travels

Dude, I am in this cool as shit little town in India called Pushkar... real mellow, lots of stoners and situated on a beautiful lake!!!!!! Anyway... I'd love to see Nepal with you!!!!!!! On thursday I am off to Bhutan and it's 30 fucking degrees there, I'm gonna fucking freeze!!!!!! Oh well, missed the Superbowl was it fun to watch???? In Thailand I have nothing now, no apartment and soon I think I'll blow off the girlfriend.... anyway, I miss you a lot man, chilin' with you in Asia would really be unbelievable!!!!! No bullshit talk, lets make it happen!!!!!

Love you man!!!!! Señor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment