Sunday, August 24, 2003

Ang Arrived!

Ang arrived in NYC yesterday afternoon and didn't spend too much time in the city. Ang wanted to get to Rhode Island, unpack, and meet Senor's parents right away. Alas, geographically my studio is on the way to Rhode Island. While I wrote, I got a call from Senor. He was driving north via the Henry Hudson Parkway (the street I live on) and stopped off. I met Ang and showed her my apartment. She looked adorable! She and the baby are healthy. Ang enjoyed the view from my terrace and seemed fascinated with some of my pictures of Senor, as well as a couple of my paintings. I let her pick one out (which was one of my favorites) as a "Welcome to America" gift.

The funniest moment: Apparently I say the phrase "Oh my goodness..." frequently. According to Senor, it's one of the my most popular sayings. I had no clue. Anyway, when I said "my catch phrase" one random time, Ang laughed and giggled hysterically. Senor told her on the way to my studio that I would definitely say that since I say "Oh my goodness!" all the time. Is it true?

No comments:

Post a Comment