Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Philly Phish Setlists

7.30.03 Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
Set I: My Friend My Friend, Lonesome Cowboy Bill, Scents and Subtle Sounds, You Ain't Going Nowhere, Spock's Brain, Chalkdust Torture, On Your Way Down, Fast Enough For You > Taste
Set II: Twist, Bug, You Enjoy Myself, Walls of the Cave
Encore: Secret Smile

Show Notes: This was one of the weakest shows this tour. I went with Gil and Spider and we had lawn seats. The highlights were the Dylan cover song of You Ain't Going Nowhere and the rare appearances of Spock's Brain and Lonesome Cowboy Bill. There were some nice moments in Set 2... including Bug and a hot YEM but as usual, Phish cheesed on the encore. I was pissed. Security was tight. Traffic getting out was a nightmare! We had a nice hotel in Philly somewhat closeby. Senor called me in the middle of the first set! Hoooooo!

7.31.03 Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
Set I: Llama, Moma Dance > Divided Sky, Dirt, Seven Below, The Sloth, Water in the Sky, Wolfman's Brother, Possum
Set II: Piper > Mike's Song > Hydrogen> Weekapaug Groove > Free, Friday, Harry Hood
Encore: Frankenstein

Show Notes: We had seats this night and it rained the entire show. Was lucky that we didn't have lawn seats! A much better night than the previous show. I got very drunk with Spider for the show. The first set was smoking... MoMa Dance and Divided Sky were the best moments of the set. Second set (mostly all repeats for me this tour) was solid Phish. I had a great time in Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment