Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Birthday Greetings

Today is Mrs. Can't Hang Day! The wife of everyone's favorite drinker and poker blogger is having a birthday. I hope it's a good one. Best wishes in the upcoming year. Here's what Al Can't Hang said on his blog today:
31 years ago today, the future Mrs. CantHang was born in Bumblefook, NY. I still can't believe this lovely young lady puts up with all my degenerate behavior. You would think she could at least teach my how to play poker.

A couple people have asked how a troll like myself landed such a fine young lass. Easy, we met at a company 'function' and she was a little tipsy. I kept her drunk for the next 18 months and she didn't sober up until the honeymoon. By then it was too late to get out!

Happy Birthday Princess.
Ditto!

No comments:

Post a Comment