Friday, August 11, 2006

Michalski, Guns, and Pauly

Michalski (who is from Texas) cc'd me on this email to a gun shop owner:
Hello Gun Store People,

I just recently learned about your existence from a stranger I met on the street. Did a little research and was quite intrigued by what you have to offer. I have been here in Las Vegas for five weeks covering the WSOP, and I think shooting some machine guns for the first time (I only have experience with handguns) would provide an exhilarating, much-needed release.

I am the editor of two popular websites – PokerBlog.com and Pokerati.com. I would like to come check your place out, and then tell my readers about it. My good friend Pauly McGrupp would like to join me. He is the biggest poker blogger around. His website, Tao of Poker, gets more than 100,000 unique visitors a day... most all of whom will come to Las Vegas at various points during the year if they aren't here already. He is also involved with Las Vegas Vegas.com though I don't know their traffic numbers, I do know they are huge. (My sites get about 30,000 unique visitors a month.)

Anyhow, Pauly wants to write about the experience, too.

Can you help us out? We'd like to come in Friday or Saturday. For us it would make for a couple great stories - something different and unique for our poker-minded readers... all of whom understand the need for stress relief after a rough night at the tables. The benefit for you would be well-targeted publicity and a huge influx of traffic to your website. Click above and below to check us out, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks much,

Dan Michalski
Still waiting to hear back from the "Guns store people."

No comments:

Post a Comment