Thursday, February 08, 2007

Page McConnell Solo Album

Solo Page! My favorite member of Phish, Page McConnell is releasing an album on April 17 on Legacy Recordings. Page's album has nine songs and Fish, Trey, and Mike all make contributions.

"I started working on it about two years ago, not with an end goal in mind, but for the joy of the process," said Page. "As the project evolved, I realized the songs held together as a body of work with some recurring themes, especially that of new beginnings. The last few years have been a time of great personal and professional transition, and I think that’s reflected in the album."

Here's the song list:
Beauty Of A Broken Heart
Heavy Rotation
Maid Marian
Close To Home
Runaway Bride
Back In The Basement
Rules I Don’t Know
The Complex Wind
Everyone But Me
Lori pointed out this clip on YouTube.


Click here to view the video of Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment