Friday, July 19, 2002

Lounge 225 Hosted a Rowdy Poker Game


It was an epic night of card playing in the backyard of Lounge 225 in the East Village last night. A 4 hour and 40 minute game came to an end right before 1am earlier this morning. Mike Ying was the big winner taking home a cool $45 in cash from the rest of us saps. I walked away with $4 in winnings after being down $20 in the first 90 minutes. I rallied back only to lose a crucial $15 hand of Kings and Little Men. I thought I had enough to win, but my four of a kind TENS were no match for Spider's four ACES! Gil, Senor, Gittler, Darryl rounded out the rest of the seats in the 90 plus degree sweltering summer air.

The highlight, without a doubt was the now infamous window incident... which I will blog more later!! Stay tuned for this epic story of sheer erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment