Thursday, November 21, 2002

Thursday Morning Rambling Session.....

Dreams... I had a crazy dream earlier this morning. An old friend of mine showed up at my studio with 3 other people looking for a place to crash. It was very strange, because I didn't know anyone there....

Writing... I went home early last night to write, but I ended up not writing, instead watching Law & Order and the Sixers-Grizzlies game before passing out at 11ish....

Football Pools!... it was a good week, both of my teams in two difefrent pools won Team of the WEEK! For my fantasy team, Chronically Blunted edged out a win as did Shakedown Street.

Cable?... when I woke up there was no cable service! I spent a good twenty minutes on the phone with someone this morning bitching and moaning about high prices, no cable service, and no YANKEES AND YES! I got a whopping $1.35 rebate... fifteen more cents and I can ride the subways...

B & M Update... it has been a few days since I blogged what I ate and shit... I was sick earlier this week, so I ate alot of soup and drank orange juice. Yesterday was the first day I had a full appetitte: I ate an "everything" bagel for breakfast with orange juice, a tuna salad sandwich with chips for lunch, and a cheese burger & fries for dinner and I ate a shitload of candy... chocolates, and some more jellybeans... and of course ice cream! Today, I will try to fast this morning, just water and green tea... I'm fixin' to meet Jessica for lunch... perhaps our favroite Costa Rican place?? Time will tell...

Phish Mail Order Starts!... it's just a few hours into the lottery and I betcha they have already gotten more requests than they can fill! Oh well... I just did mine... hoping for Las Vegas and Nassau! Of course the last time I was at a Phish show in Nassau... it was October of 1999 and it was the infamous Boogie Glowstick Show... Boogie threw a glowstick and it crashed onto Page's piano during the middle of the jam in Harry Hood. I have bootlegs to prove her guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment