Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Re: Happy Birthday, Tao of Pauly!

Here are some responses I got recently...

Stephen A. wrote:  
"To the Tao master, my friend Pauly McGrupp. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TAO!! I always look forward to the reading of the Tao, it turned me on to the wonders of Dave Simanoff, the co-operative E-story, and the first mention of my name on the web! But seriously McGrupp, you are a gifted wordsmith, a great friend and the fame and fortune of the Tao could not have happened to a better person. It is with a great deal of pleasure (that I say) HAPPY 1st BIRHTDAY TO THE TAO OF PAULY!!! I bid you royal flushes, straight drives and golden words. Peaches, Noonan!

Jerry E. wrote:  
"I read the email on the Tao - it was a nice capsule of you life and the site over the past year. I say, if you can swing it finacially, you have to go play poker in Europe. Think of the experiences and the stories that will only enhance your creativity and writing. However, I will say that this is how people disappear. For example:

Ranodm Emory Alumnus: "Hey, have you heard from Pauly?"
Jerry: "No, last I heard he was playing poker in Europe."
Ranodm Emory Alumnus: "Oh."

And that's all she wrote!"

No comments:

Post a Comment