Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Re: I'm not famous, but I'm a rock star in Japan...

Zobo wrote me: "Are you having a good time with Kohei? He was at Bonnaroo with a girl Aya that I know and now she is staying at my house. We should start a hotel chain in America that houses Japanese people because between the two of us, we know about 1/5 of the people in that country. Mike Bien (Beano) is headed down to Atlanta from Athens today and we are going to all go to the High Museum and then will go eat some Mexican food at Nuevo Laredo. Full, busy day. Aya and Kohei must have partied their butts off at Bonnaroo because she passed out last night around 8:15 and is still asleep at 10:30 this morning.

Any word on Deer Creek? When I told Mike you were 50-50, he started crying. I would hate to break the news to him that you aren't going!"

No comments:

Post a Comment