Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Busy Pauly

Because I went up to Connecticut yesterday, I blew off a bunch of stuff I needed to do before Christmas and way before I left for my Phishin' trip in Miami. Now, I have to cram all that stuff into one day... today. I crashed around 4am after I stayed up to write. I woke up at 8am, and it was a shitty weather day in NYC with a lot of nasty rain. I have to run all over the city today, and I wished the weather was better.

What do I have to do today? E-mails... I have to send out, and answer a ton of emails. Some of them are fan mails... from the Tao of Poker, that I have not answered since my return from Vegas. I have to get all my Phish plans in order and getting the necessary info via email from all my Phish friends heading down to Miami. I have to do the Pauly's Pub Updates for my various Fantasy Pools, in adddition to doing my picks for this weekend. Oh... shit! Truckin'! I hope to publish the new issue by Midnight... stay tuned, some good stuff for the last issue of 2003! I am in the middle of doing laundry. I already went to the post office. I have to buy two more X-mas gifts... one for my grandma. What to get her? I broke two glass bowls recently and have to replace both, so that means a trip to the Village to a head shop. I'm having lunch with Haley and her friends near Union Square. I meeting my buddy Bruce in midtown, so we can exchange Phish tickets... he's coming to Miami for two shows! I hae to pay some bills and mail them. I have to call Cablevision to get my cable turned back on. I have to wrap gifts. I have to blog a couple of things that I've been holding on... I have to check, confirm and change my flight info to and from Miami. I have to check on my rental car in Miami and get a rental car reservation for a trip to Foxwoods when I get back to NYC next year. Oh, and I forgot, I have to get my doorman a present. Hmmm... I think that's not even the tip of the iceberg. I have to eat, pack, and get a couple of hours of writing and poker playing in before Christmas... I'm on the clock. It's going to be a busy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment