Saturday, December 06, 2003

Seven Below

The Phish song Seven Below off of Round Room is the perfect snow song. I've been looping one of the longer jams (17 minutes from the Gorge) and playing it non-stop while I wrote this morning. Try listening for yourself. What do you think? I imagined that the boys wrote it up in their studio in Vermont, during a huge storm like the one we've been having.

Anyway, I was going to meet Senor at Foxwoods to play poker, but he canceleld due to the snow. I might play online today at Partypoker.com or at Pokerstars.com. I haven't decided yet. I'm burnt out on writing, so I have no project that I want to work on. Oh well... looks like I'll be playing some Texas Hold'em today!

Yeah it's cold outside, but in one week from today, I'll be in sunny Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment