Monday, December 01, 2003

NaNoWriMo Winner!

It is now December, which means that November National Novel Writing Month is over! This year, I kicked ass after I cranked out two novels in 25 days. You can visit their site to see my name listed as a winner... twice!

What's next? I'm taking it slow the next few weeks... although, I will write up a review of Phish's 20th Anniversary concert in Boston. Also, the December issue of Truckin' will come out before the holidays. Aside from those things, there are no major projects planned for the rest of this year. After cranking out three novels since late August, I'm burnt out. I need time to rest, regroup, and live life a little.

When I get back from Phishin' in Miami next Januaray, I'll sit down and decide what new project I want to undertake. I would like to rewrite Charlie's Goldfish and possibly pen another new script for the next Project Greenlight contest. I have two ideas for novels (including Peaches the last and final part of the JTSMD & Sweet Nothing saga). I also have been approached by Haley and her friends to consider writing up my subway stories (from Truckin') into screenplay format and shooting a collection of those scenes for a short film showcase called: McGrupp's Subway Stories. That would officially mark my debut as a director. We'll have to see if I can get the funding for that project. I got ideas, pleanty of them. I don't know if I'll have the time or the money to fully complete my artistic vision! Alas, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment