Monday, July 18, 2005

Radio Free Pauly

I taped my interview with Sean & Brent on Saturday afternoon a couple hours after the WSOP ended for the Lord Admiral Card Club Radio Show and Podcast. If you don't know by now, it's the best podcast dedicated to poker in the universe. Over the last few months, I've become a huge cult figure in Canada thanks to Cinci Sean & Brent Stacks. I'm happy to be a part of their amazing show.

Sean and Brent are working hard every week to get their podcast done (for free) so stop by and show your support.

You can download the MP3 of this week's show... Episode of 35: Here. (Right Click and Save As)
You can download the MP3 of last week's show... Episode 34: Here. (Right Click and Save As)
You can download the MP3 of two weeks ago show... Episode 33: Here. (Right click and Save As)

We discuss the main event of the WSOP and a retrospective of my six weeks in Las Vegas.

If you want to catch up and listen to previous episodes, please visit their archives over at Brainscat. Stop by their site and download the extra nuggets that Sean posts during the middle of the week. Thanks again to Sean and Stacks for having me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment