Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day Off = Play Day

I have a rare day off, which means that this is the only opportunity for me to play in the World Series of Poker. I'm playing in a $1,500 No Limit Hold'em tournament with about 2,500 other players. The total prize pool is expected to be over 3.5 million.


2006


2005

In the past, I have played in two different events and bused out early in both. Since this is a three-day event, my goal is to survive Day 1 and advance to Day 2 which would mean I'd make the prize money and get another day off so I could play. I'm a long shot to do that, but that's my goal.

The cool thing about working for PokerNews.com, is that my progress will be tracked by my peers. And I found out that Nicky's assignment is my tournament which means I should get a lot of press if I last more than a few hours.

Click here to read live updates and follow my progress in Event #38.

Click here to view updated chip counts of Event #38.

Tournament begins at noon local time or 3pm for all you New Yorkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment