Monday, September 08, 2003

Baby & Winky: The Novel!


I am happy to announce that on August 31st, I completed my second novel called Baby and Winky. I wrote the first draft in eleven days! The new novel is roughly 52,000 words (the same length as Jack Tripper Stole My Dog).

You can visit a blog site that I recently created which will go into more detail about "the organic process" of Baby and Winky. If you are a hardcore Baby and Winky fan, I also blogged a couple of excerpts from the new novel. I also included links to the original Baby & Winky Truckin' stories where all this madness first began.

I'm in the middle of writing the second draft. Stay tuned for more updates! I'm in awe of the speed that I seem to complete major projects like JTSMD (10 Days) and Charlie's Goldfish (7 Days). In the last twelve months, I cranked out three major projects in less than a month (28 Days). This baffles me because sometimes I get stuck on a short story for weeks at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment