As you know, I have been participating in NaNoWriMo, where you sign up and write a 50,000 word (or 175-180 page) novel during the month of November. I wrote Jack Tripper Stole My Dog as a part of 2002 NaNoWriMo.
This year a couple of friends have signed up. Take a peek at their profiles, word counts, and novel samples...
1. The Blind Kangaroo by Tenzin McGrupp
2. Nice Girl by Mona LaVigne (Jessica)
3. Cambodian Sunrise by Haley M. Slovin
4. The Upper East Side Nympho by Constance Cummings (Briana)
5. Vagina Beach by J.T. Insley (Jenna)
As you can tell from the writing samples, some of my friends are writing "dirty books" or what we call in the biz... erotica. Best of luck! Check up on their profiles frequently, because the writers often change their novel excerpts.