Thursday, March 27, 2003

Greetings from Las Vegas!

After a long ass plane ride, I made it! I got to sit next to a really nice woman named Joy from Buffalo, who was six months pregnant. She chatted my ear off, but it was pleasant small talk. She reminded me of a cross between Boogie and Reese Witherspoon. Anyhoo, I met up with my brother and we went gambling at our hotel, The Excalibur. The sun is slowly rising and I walked away from a blackjack table up $100! There was a rowdy table across from us, and all these guys were drinking and hootin' & hollerin'... man I miss fuckin' VEGAS!

OK there were plenty of rumors about my special guest, and everyone wondered if it was Senor. And despite an unconfirmed Senor sighting on a NYC subway earlier this week... which to my knowledge was not him... there is absolutely no proof that he is in America. It's all hearsay and conjecture.

OK it's time for me to write, before I crash... SWEET 16 games start in about 11 hours... time to get rest!

A Las Vegas Blog... from McGrupp

No comments:

Post a Comment