Sunday, March 16, 2003

Kentucky Uber Alles is an article written by Hunter S. Thompson... where he picks Kentucky to win the NCAA March Madness Tournament.

Here's a bit: "And now, back to the cruel realities. Indeed, I am stuck with Kentucky again, and this time around I feel pretty good about it. You bet, let us rumble. I have already bet heavily on Kentucky against the field -- at odds I see no need to disclose, at this moment, except to say that if my Bluegrass people do win the national title this year, I will be flying into Las Vegas on my own jet plane for the next heavyweight fight, or maybe just for a spectacular orgy at the Palms. We will see.

Let me assure you, once again, that I am not a bookie, a cop or a shill for anything except my own whims, wisdom and sometimes even visions that I have never denied or repudiated. So it's Caveat Emptor, around here, and always in flux. Salud."


No comments:

Post a Comment