Friday, April 04, 2003

Re: April Fools Joke

Armando originally wrote me this:

"DUDE! CONGRATULATIONS! Pauly.. that ROCKS! I personally think the show sounds funny and you'll be able to add some subverted plots in there! (I think David, while traipsing around should stumble across a Boy Scout troop and look a little too long at the troop leader's ass!)

Holy shit! I think this is a great career boost! If you don't like writing for this show, with it on your resume and after meeting people you'll be able to jump to another one. Honestly... it'll give you an opportunity to get paid for getting your creative juices flowing on a daily basis. Not too shabby!

The only downside is that in Greece I can't get American television. We'll... I'll just see it on syndication."

No comments:

Post a Comment